Drawbot Preferences

• Hi! Just wanted to ask where DrawBot stores its preferences. I looked in ~/Library/Preferences and ~/Library/Application support and couldn't find anything.

Not that there's a lot of preferences, but I'm setting up a new Mac and I'd love not to have to set all my colors by hand. Also it'd be nice to share with others.

I have them set up the same as RoboFont and SublimeText and my terminal etc… I'm just fuzzy like that.

• @rohernandezz You don’t have ~/Library/Preferences/com.drawbot.plist ?

• How the fork did I not see this yesterday! It's there, copied it over and my colors are back. Thanks @monomonnik!

I (think) I searched for "drawbot" inside the ~/Library folder and nothing came up, but I must've been searching in the wrong directory or something 🤷🏻♀

• Hi @rohernandezz!

Sorry to revive an old topic, but have you had any luck importing the preferences? I can see the .plist file getting modified on settings change, but if I move the file to a different computer the colors are not updated.

Thanks for any pointers.

• admin

you can not copy that file while the app is open, that pref file is always written when the app closes and will not sync when you adjust it